AboutLearn More About Our Team
Reni Della Maggiore
Real Estate Sales Specialist/Commercial Realtor
CEO Reni Della Maggiore, Inc.
- Member of Realtors Land Institute (RLI)
- FIABCI, Circle of Distinction Designee
- Third generation farmer in the San Joaquin Delta area with more than 30 years of farming experience
Reni’s sales for vineyard properties for the last ten years total in excess of $121 million. His total sales volume exceeds $185 million. In 2004 & 2005 he received the Coldwell Banker Commercial Circle of Distinction award, an honor shared by only the top 1 percent of the company’s 5,000-plus sales associates. In 2012 he received the CoStar Power Broker award. Ranked among the market’s top firms by CoStar Group based on 2012 transaction volume. As a marketer of international property, Reni belongs to the international real estate federation, FIABCI, which takes his business travels into places such as Spain, France, Argentina, Greece, Asia and Italy. Reni has served as Vice President for the FIABCI/World Rural Land Commission and as President of the Northern California FIABCI Chapter. Reni is a current member of the Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) and a member of the Realtors Land Institute (RLI) that specializes in agriculture properties. He is also a member of the National and Northern California Chapter of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). Reni specializes in sales of agricultural, commercial, investments (Real Estate Investment Trusts) and wetland mitigation properties. Reni is a former Commissioner for the California Wheat Commission.
Reni’s Hobbies, Memberships and Interests:
- Avid boater and hunter
- Makes wine, prosciutto & Italian sausage
- Member of the San Francisco Italian Athletic Club (SFIAC)
- Member of the National Italian American Foundation
- Member of the Waterloo Athletic Club
- Member of the Sea Ray Boat Club of Northern California
- Lives in Stockton with his wife Jan
I help my clients make informed decisions about investments in markets worldwide based on my experience and contacts I’ve developed over the years of Commercial and Agriculture brokerage. I am you’re your local international Real Estate Expert. Find me at email@example.com or call 209-649-7944.